Aromatherapeutic Hand and Body Lotion: SOLD OUT A simple lotion that deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin by providing cells with water-loving humectants and conditioning oils. Non-greasy, highly absorbent, leaves the skin silky smooth. May be customized with plant-essences and extra nourishing oils for fragrance and treatment. Complimentary custom blending appointments are available.
- Directions: Lather lotion liberally onto hands and body, and massage in until fully absorbed.
- Key ingredients: Plant Saccharides, Shea Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamins A & E, Squalene
- 8oz. $32.00
Artist’s Cure Creme: NOW SOLD UNDER ARTIST’S GARDEN A dense and soothing creme that heals and protects skin against chaffing, callousing, cracking, and scarring due to sun exposure, winter weather, diaper rash, general handiwork, and radiation treatment (doctor recommended!) Also ideal for cracked feet and cuticles, and as a pre-gardening treatment to prevent skin fissures. Designed originally as protection for my hands while painting!
- Directions: Apply a liberal amount to dry or slightly damp skin as needed. Download directions for skin care during oncology treatments here..
- Key ingredients: Calendula, aloe, Shea Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Large Molecule Medical-Grade Cyclodimethicone
- 2oz. $22
The Shakers were 18th century entrepreneurial herbalists and practiced botanical medicine. Read more about Shaker Remedies
- Directions: Dump 2-4 T. into a full tub of warm water and soak body or feet.
- Key ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Oatmeal, Epsom Salt, Arrowroot, Lavender, Bilberry, Beet Root
- 1/3lb. $24
- Directions: Apply liberally for maximum repellent every 2-4 hours. Avoid contact with eyes or sensitive facial skin. SPF 30-40 according to ingredient manufacture’s calculations. SPF has not been tested on this product. Not for use on children under age two.
- Key ingredients: Eucalyptus Citriodoro (only alternative to DEET that the National Center for Disease Control recommends), zinc and titanium oxides
- 4oz $24
INGREDIENTS ARTISTS HAND CREME: Water – what cells need to stay plump, Shea butter – the anti-oxidant butter extracted from the fruit of the Karite tree; helps to smooth the skin & protect it from free-radical damage, Organic vegetable glycerin – skin softening sugar extract from vegetable oil, poly-sorbate 20 – a sugar fraction derived from plant material that helps bind oil and water together, beeswax – naturally skin softening & protective wax from honey combs, calendula – the essential oil extracted from the calendula flower that has a soothing and anti-inflamatory effect on the skin, cyclo-dimethicone – a synthesized inert silicone that soothes and forms a barrier on the skin to protect against chaffing, glyconolactone & sodium benzoate – food grades preservatives.
INGREDIENTS SHAKER LAVENDER AND BILBERRY BATH FIZZ: Sodium bicarbonate, colloidal oatmeal, citric acid, epsom salt, arrowroot, bilberry & beet root, french lavender essential oil (healing & soothing
INGREDIENTS OUTDOOR FREEDOM: Water, Eucalyptus citriodoro essential oil- the active volatile oil from eucalyptus leaves that repels insects. The only alternative to DEET that the Center for Disease Control recommends, Shea oil – the anti-oxidant soothing oil extracted for the fruit of the karite tree, Zinc and titanium oxides – micronized mineral that reflect and absorb the full spectrum of UV sun rays, Olivem 900- – an extract from olives that emulsifies ingredients and helps provide a water resistant finish, Citric acid – acid from citrus fruit that balances the pH of the product making it naturally gentle on the skin.